SIM-PT100 : Temperature Simulator
Morphing Leading Edge Actuators Control
- Drive and Control LE Actuators
- Control Multiple Actuators in speed, position and current
- Control multiple actuators brakes (if applicable to TM’s EMAs)
- Control the current leading edge shape.
- Reconstruct the leading edge shape by elaborating received set of data representing the strains from several measurement points of the leading edge.
- Command the correct displacement of the actuators
- Reduction of acoustics emissions
- Actuation Efficiency improvement
- Overall Drag Reduction