The AWIMAS project “Aeronautic Wiring Management System” with file number ITC-20151055, has been co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), through the “Smart Growth Operating Program 2014-2020 “And the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, through the Center for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI), within the framework of the FEDER INNTERCONECTA 2015 call.
This project is led by AIRBUS DEFENSE & SPACE, with the participation as partners of AERTEC SOLUTIONS, MDU, SKYLIFE and CT INGENIEROS. Within the framework of the Factory of the Future with the use of the Industrial Digital Mockup (iDMU).
The goal of AWIMAS is to develop a model of electrical components that support the wiring information, not only at the isolated component level but as part of a system. This will allow to analyze the operation at the level of electrical continuity of one or several systems of plane or even of complete airplane, getting to have all the electrical information inside the digital model.
In addition, based on the information gathered in the iDMU, new data exploitation systems will be developed, equipped with advanced functionalities such as augmented reality and technologies linked to mobility to be used both in the manufacturing plant and in the aircraft. ”
Design using a complete Digital Electrical model.
- SW tool for the management of wiring interconnection in digital mock-up
- Prototype of digital mockup software
- Use in production, integration and Functional Tests.
- Help tool for error management.
- Portable industrial device to allow the exploitation of the digital mock-up in a relevant industrial environment.
Skylife participates in the AWIMAS consortium whose objective is the development of an industrial digital model that contains all the data and attributes to turn it into a manufacturable, simulable and testable model from the electrical point of view.
It is intended to use the Digital Industrial Mockup (DMU) as the only source of data, not only in the definition of the product, but in the definition of process and even integrating the productive environment, increasingly closer to the phase of preparation of documentation to the real environment.
The benefits associated with this type of development are evident, being able to define optimized manufacturing and assembly processes that maximize efficiency, having an impact on improving competitiveness.
Augmented Reality Systems Application in Cabin Control Units
- HMI application of guidance and verification
- Connection with test bench in production
- Ability to incorporate statistics and automatic reports
- Quality assurance in production through an automatic process of guidance and verification.
- Improvement in efficiency of productive processes