Skylife Engineering works on the DILECO project DIgitalization of ground-testing Life cycle with ECO design criteria. Strategy of digitalization of test procedures on the ground and connection of the digital model with a Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA) application for an eco-efficient assembly process.
Connection of PLM tools and digital model with LCA application for the analysis of the environmental impact throughout the assembly and test cycle. For ground tests it is necessary to digitize the workflow and integrate it into the iDMU.
LCA Application for the analysis of the environmental impact in the entire life cycle of a product.
- Architecture communication model for data interchanges between the 3D environment and the LCA application
- Analysis of process balancing based in resource capabilities
- Digitalization of ground system test process end to end
- PLM-Integration of the software solution for the GTR management
- IDMU integration for visualization