engineering for the world
Skylife Engineering is a technology-based company dedicated to the design and development of on-board systems, new electronics products and engineering solutions for manufacturing, maintenance and training within the digital factory of the aerospace sector.
Skylife Engineering is extraordinarily commited to innovation, promoting it as source of value and of sustained growth.
Currently, the company is broaden new horizons towards new sectors such as defence, naval sector, space sector, automotive sector and railways sector. Skylife Engineering continuosly develops innovative technology to guarantee compliance with the current challenges of the European Commission.
On-Board Systems & Mobility
- Electronic control systems, conversion and distribution of electrical power for the most electric aircraft.
- Systems of electronic control of primary and secondary electrical controls.
- Electromechanical actuators. Cabin instruments.
- Flight control systems for UAVs.
- Air traffic management systems for unmanned vehicles.
Operation & Testing Systems
- Virtual trainers focused on maintenance personnel and cabin crew.
- Modeling and Simulation under the paradigm Model Based System Engineering with focus on the improvement of the efficiency in the designs of aeronautical systems.
- Technological solutions applied to the improvement of productivity, efficiency of processes and quality assurance in aeronautical production within the framework of Industry 4.0.
- Immersive technologies, virtual and augmented reality, in the field of Training,
- Manufacturing and MRO of aeronautical systems.
Awards and honours
Emprendedor XXI Award
Award in the Emprendes XXI category, in 2012 in recognition of our enterprising and innovative character, in the years of the company’s birth.
Top 100 Women Leaders Spain 2015 and 2018
Top 100 most influential women in Spain in 2014, 2015 and 2018, and among the 10 most influential in the Academic and Researcher category, Women & CIA.
In the month of April of 2018, María Ángeles Martín Prats was awarded the Ada Byron Prize for Women Technologists
Sevilla Chamber of Commerce Business Award
In 2018, The Chamber of Commerce of Seville. awarded us the business award to the Aeronautical Sector, in recognition of our trajectory and growth.
At Skylife Engineering we all have a common goal, to achieve professional excellence through continuous improvement of our services.
To this end, the achievement of objectives and compliance with the requirements in a timely manner is our great goal, always maintaining the innovative character that identifies us. Therefore, quality is an essential characteristic in our work system, it is a maxim that helps us improve and grow with strength and security.
We are committed to a highly qualified and multidisciplinary staff combining different knowledge in all our work teams, and it is thanks to them, it is thanks to you, that we face all kinds of challenges with rigor and professionalism.
Our capacity has no limits, our imagination has no borders.